-
March 27th, 2003, 10:34 PM
#461
Inactive Member
-
March 28th, 2003, 11:13 AM
#462
Inactive Member
An ova? perhaps?... O_O who knows... I got me today the AMG ovas!
-
March 28th, 2003, 08:10 PM
#463
Inactive Member
IRT Xel: Whoa... thats weird. And it can't be an OVA, i would of heard about it... Anyway, have you started watching it?
IRT Dai: Cool! What do you think of it so far?
-
March 28th, 2003, 08:28 PM
#464
Inactive Member
wait, the idiot who marked it was an idiot.It's episode 13, but the moron marked it as 14 -.-
-
March 28th, 2003, 08:40 PM
#465
Inactive Member
Whew, for a second there i was really scared. Anyway, you seen them yet?
-
March 28th, 2003, 09:24 PM
#466
Inactive Member
-
March 29th, 2003, 02:26 AM
#467
Inactive Member
.hack//sign is getting so great!! ^_^
-
March 29th, 2003, 05:32 PM
#468
Inactive Member
IRT Xel: AHH!! Evil Link, have at you!
*Link swords OCB*
nm....
Anyway, i got the second Card Captor Sakura: Master of the Clow (so many words) manga today. Then i found out i could of gotten ?1 off it with a voucher i had. Then i found i could get it for ?5 online. Still, it's cool. Recomended.
-
March 29th, 2003, 11:52 PM
#469
Inactive Member
I think I'll be putting up a WW av later, maybe. Or I'll use Utena, either or.
Bought Onegai Teacher manga number 1 today
SO far it sux0rz, the plot jumps around way too much, andwhile the concepts good, it uses way too many cliches but not well, like LH does. I hope the animes better, but I probably won't be buyiung anymore of this manga.
Bought Real Bout High School number 5
-
March 31st, 2003, 06:43 AM
#470
Inactive Member
I finally saw all the A!MG anime, but the OVA...
As anime is nice... somewhat short, only 5 episodes, but, as an Ah! my goddess anime version from the manga, sucks! it tries to include much things from the manga (i guess) but at the end, the only episodes whihc are really funny and somewhat accurate (but not much) are the first three.
I wish they did a remake of this series...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks